In ensuring meaningful discussions and engagements with regards to the National Development Plan (NDP), Brand South Africa prioritizes the ongoing need to create awareness and populate the plan with various stakeholders.
Brand South Africa, in partnership with Hope Africa, invite you to an engagement with Faith Based Organisations on 12 November 2013 from 9h00 until 13h00 at the Southern Sun in Newlands wherein which a platform to discuss and interrogate the National Development Plan will be created. Through your participation we are confident that this particular session will assist in the formulation of initiatives that will support the realization of the NDP.
The dialogue will centre on the following themes:
- Economic development (entrepreneurship);
- Public policy and advocacy;
- Building social capital through empowering communities; and
- Youth development and empowerment.
The focus of the dialogue as per the themes outlined above will be:
- To get a sense of initiatives that are being run by FBOs in the areas of social development and community transformation;
- How effective they have been; and
- Mechanisms to profile the work they are doing in the above mentioned sectors.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.